LAUNCHING A LEADERSHIP REVOLUTION

Orrin Woodward and Chris Brady have hit a home run with Launching A Leadership Revolution. Undeniably insightful, well researched and easy to read, their book is sure to become one of the most influential books written about leadership in recent years. The authors have created this book in order to share the business lessons they have learned and developed during the last 10 years while on the journey of building a successful business.

  
It is never a question of who is right, but rather of what is right.
If you knew what you know would you have done what you did?
If you attempt to please everyone all the time, you will end up pleasing no one most of the time including yourself.
Re-post: "Three Steps for Leaders in the "Fog of Battle"" http://t.co/zAM1xI5rtb
RT @ivanel99: "@RascalTweets: How much better would life be if we had only stopped to think? Or at least, thought to stop?" Good advice
If it's all been done, most of it hasn't been correctly.
How much better would life be if we had only stopped to think? Or at least, thought to stop?
Happiness is the offspring of right living; of living the life you were meant to live.
Good leaders have influence because people want to follow them.
Freedom is rarely appreciated until it's gone.
Fear God, not the future.
We often pray for God to change our circumstances, when God is using our circumstances to change us - Stephen Davey
Financial Fitness pack wins its second award! http://t.co/kd1Q5jEMvM
Electronic fasting: when "going dark" is the best way to find some light.
Are you ready to get Financially Fit? http://t.co/FNiZHP0PBf
Do all the good you can wherever you can, whenever you can, in any way you can.
Carrying grudges only builds muscles of bitterness. Lighten up by dropping that load.
Re-post: "Leadership Begins and Ends with Hunger" http://t.co/bpp49sYtM6
@fgodbout1 Well done is rarely done.
Brilliant thinking is rare, but courage is in even shorter supply than genius - Peter Thiel
RT @mckkurt20: @Orrin_Woodward & @RascalTweets headed over to Italy to talk to the Italian Senate about @LIFELeadrship #FiredUp!
Delegate the responsibility but not the scoreboard.
Champions do consistently what others do sporadically.
Anytime a floor is mandated by government, a ceiling is built as well.
A nation that doesn't know its past has no future.
99% of your time in networking is charity. The other 1% makes you wealthy.
Success breeds more success until it breeds pride, forgetfulness, and finally failure.
RT @kristinemili: Second time through the CD, Personal Responsibility by @Laurie_Woodward WOW! Perspective.
A passive mindset "manages" to live with mediocre, but an active mindset "leads" to change until excellence results.
The character to follow thru on commitments made to others is built by following thru on commitments made to yourself.
RT @yitzw: @LIFELeadrship CD #LT429, Lead Yourself With Posture by @Orrin_Woodward & @Laurie_Woodward has 2b 1 of the most impactful I've e…
Quit trying to impress others with your greatness; instead, impress upon others their greatness.
Share your testimony on how LIFE Leadership Financial Fitness Pack has helped you get out of debt. http://t.co/lRAGgqKsSW
People lie to themselves to protect their ego, leading to integrity issues since internal lies soon become external ones.
Never underestimate the power of the dream to help you endure setbacks on your way to victories.
RT @ckschill: Holy moly!This cd is INCREDIBLE!Need some posture,go no further.@Orrin_Woodward rocked it #growaspine #instantclassic http://…
LIFE Leadership’s ‘Financial Fitness’ Wins Its Second Award http://t.co/W8y044BFeR via @PRWeb
Money opens up options, but leaders must provide the focus.
Leverage is the difference between working and winning.
The challenge for a mentee is not only to learn what he doesn't know, but also to unlearn what he thinks he knows.

The authors are making a donation equal to 100% of all the advances and royalties they receive for this edition to All Grace Outreach in Flint, Michigan. Learn more about All Grace Outreach charity ...CLICK HERE